Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Would you look at my pic and tell me if I need facial liposuction?

http://www.beaumexicain.homestead.com/





I hate my fat face. No diet has ever worked, I can lose body weight, but I have never been able to lose my big cheeks. I read the best candidates for facial liposuction are the ones who can't lose face fat with diets. I hate my fat face now even more that I work at an office. I need to wear shirts; buttoned shirts make me look fat, I'm short and my fat neck and face make me look fat, you can't tell I have a my waist is smaller than my back with a buttoned shirt, I just look fat.





Would you have a facial liposuction?Would you look at my pic and tell me if I need facial liposuction?
Hi, I really don't think it's necessary for you to have this procedure. You do have fullness in your cheeks, but it is an attractive fullness and it does not take away from your good looks. You also have a wide face from bone structure, so it's not really that you have too much fat in your face, but just quite a wide jawline, which trust me, is a good thing in a male.





As you age, you will lose fat from your face and I would not recommend having any kind of facial fat removal procedure until at least 25.





If you want to have a consult with a cosmetic surgeon, it's up to you, but I can honestly say, I think you may regret it. If you do still wish to go ahead, it must be a very conservative fat removal with micro-liposuction. Do not have a surgical buccal fat removal where they remove all the fat through one incision, as this can leave the cheeks hollowed out as you age. HTH.





Good luck and take care.Would you look at my pic and tell me if I need facial liposuction?
Your stomach looks pretty much washboard flat to me. I can't see any fat to remove, I think maybe you are being to hard on yourself. Report Abuse

Leave it alone, you are a very attractive man, I'd date you!
i honestly don't think your face is fat at all. i clicked on the link to see your picture and thought, ';hmm, i guess it's one of the next guys. i'll scroll down. oh wait, that's him. what is he thinking?!';





you're quite attractive and don't need to diet or get a facial liposuction.
OMG!!! U SOOOOO do NOT need facial liposuction!!!!!
your face is fine seriously. i dont think your face is big at all.
No, No, No! Stay the way you are. You are rather attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment