Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I make my facial hair grow more and faster?

You have to grow up a bit before that happens and then it becomes a nuisance. Meanwhile, you can think of a few more names for your toy ! ! !How do I make my facial hair grow more and faster?
Unfortunately you can't :(





It's all down to your hormones which shouldn't be messed with.





Why do you want it to grow quicker anyway - your only going to spend the rest of your life shaving it anyway.......lol.How do I make my facial hair grow more and faster?
You can't do anything to make your facial hair grow more quickly. You don't say how old you are, but it's all down to your hormones.





Sorry, but you'll have to be patient.
vaseline make hair grow guicker if i mess up with plucking i always put vaseline on my eye brows and they always growback quiker so it might work the same?
SHAVE! If you shave your hair will grow in faster. There is no ';product'; that I know of to make it grow any faster.
Rub manure on your face.
change your genetic code
put poop on your face
rub manure aroung ur face

No comments:

Post a Comment