Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a good daily facial and body routine for someone who has sensitive skin and acne?

I am 16 years old. I don't know the steps for taking care my skin really. Normally I just wash my face throughout the day and just use an egg mask. When I take a shower I just use body lotion. If I added more to my routine will it improve my skin or just irritate it more. I am not sure how it works.. No my mom never taught me.. lol..... I read about scrubs and cleansing or toner.. and moisterize.. I don't know where to start. You can suggest me some good products but I don't think that will help for now and the fact that I live in Denmark lol. Just share me what you do daily with your skin... or what would be good for my skin type... like 1. cleanse. 2. scrub 3. toner????..... Thanks it advanced!!! %26lt;3 %26lt;3 %26lt;3What is a good daily facial and body routine for someone who has sensitive skin and acne?
St. Ives works for me....use the renewing cleanser then the one for blemishes and blackheads....and then the moisturizer.....but if you have marks on your face from pimples use cocoa butter by Vaseline...every now and then I get a pimple bcuz of my period.....but it works....I used Proactiv at first about 2 yrs ago and my face cleared up...then I had to switch to St. Ives because every now and then you have to switch it up.....








PS make sure that you keep your face clean....and DO NOT put your hands in your face....use the backside of your hands if you want to lean on em!!! And drink plenty of water!!!!





http://www.walgreens.com/beauty/product.鈥?/a>





Good Luck Mami!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment