Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anyone in the uk know of any products that work on facial lines and mouth lines. ( A Zone)?

I have noticed the smile lines around my mouth getting more noticable. I would like to know if there is anything that will help make these less noticable or help to eventually fade them.Does anyone in the uk know of any products that work on facial lines and mouth lines. ( A Zone)?
boots perfect and protect refining serum, you know, the one on the telly.


I went and bought a tube of this after hearing Pete Docherty raving about it in a magazine..hey!- if it can sort out his ugly mug etc etc!


In 27 and have started to get a few lines around my mouth and forehead, and seriously, after just a week or so of using this product, I was stunned! My skin has never been my best feature (still get spots, dry sometimes, oily other times, ugh!) but I can honestly say im 100% impressed, and much more confident now.


Its about 拢16 for a 30ml tube, which sounded a bit steep for a tightbum like me, but now I don't think I could go back to using anything else! I use it as a night cream before I go to sleep, no more pillow face when I wake up!!


Good luck xxDoes anyone in the uk know of any products that work on facial lines and mouth lines. ( A Zone)?
jus generally using a good moisturiser should help or nightcream with antioxidants and pentapeptides. depends what kind of products you'd want to use and also on ur age if your still quite young you dont really want to go and use chemically heavy or anti aging intense creams has they can be too much for your skin.


the other thing to take into account is that this time of year our skins put under a lot of stress with the change in climate and also things like central heating. the lines could become more prominant with dehydration.





it would probably help to know those certain things before suggesting anything appropriate?
Well Arbonne is new in the UK and the RE9 System for Anti-Aging and works great. If you like more info or a free sample to try home let me know
there are hundreds of creams that you can buy! go into any department store and ask one of those people at the couters like estee lauder and lancome they will show you products that help! and i have a tester of it, i dont have lines but i tried it out just to see and you can feel your face getting tighter! its scary! (i have the estee lauder one (its in a little peach coloured pot!and the cream is white)
i use garnier products the green ones i use the night cream and the dark circle cream comes in a tube but i use it on all my marks and lines and it does fade them the red product is good as well but all garnier stuff is good

No comments:

Post a Comment