Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you keep your facial skin shines and looks healthy?

drink lots of water, little alcohol or caffine, stay out of the sun, moisturiseHow do you keep your facial skin shines and looks healthy?
How To keep your Skin shiny and beautiful?


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1592.鈥?/a>





Fruits for your skin


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1649.鈥?/a>





Natural Products On Your Skin


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1527.鈥?/a>How do you keep your facial skin shines and looks healthy?
When I was in highschool, I use to have lots of pimples. I tried using those anti-acne products, and boy, they don't work. Then I've learned that the cause of my facial dilemma is the bath soap I use. Since then, I do not apply anything than water to my face. The results are for everyone to notice; unblemished, youthfully looking skin!
I use Mary Kay products and keep my face clean very little make up and lots of moisture
eat lots of fruits and veggies, exfoliate, drink lots of water, take flax seed oil and moisturize
Slough old cells from your body with a scrub made of dissolvable granules, such as sea salt or sugar. These gentle abrasives are less likely to inflame skin than scrubs made with crushed apricot pits or walnut shells.





Consume lot of water, include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
A healthy diet and water is the best thing to make your skin glow.
Car wash imo!..it works great
to keep facial skin shiny and healthy I suggest you eat loads of fresh fruit and salads, raw and unadulterated, and a largely vegetarian diet. Also drink several glasses of pure water each day. I also recommend buffing your skin or using a good scrub twice a week. exercising regularly will also bring a glow to your complexion. a great and cheap way to keep fit is to purchase a rebounder (mini trampoline), a set of small dumb bells and some great funky dance music with a good 4x beat (house, trance, ministry of sound type stuff) and bounce each day for 10-50 minutes. This accelerates the removal of toxins in your system and helps you tone and lose weight. If you follow this advice you will look fantastic in about 6 months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment