Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does the new Clean and Clear in shower facial stuff work?

does it really help your skin?Does the new Clean and Clear in shower facial stuff work?
depends on what's wrong with your skin!


zits and black heads? i would prefer crearasil ultra acne scrub, totally cleared my skin!! good luckDoes the new Clean and Clear in shower facial stuff work?
I absolutely LOVE using facial products while I'm in the shower. Such a time saver, and clean and clear has a decent line. Skin types are different, what works for some may not work for others. I like it, but you may not. Try it for a week or two (as long as you are not having a bad reaction), and if its not for you, the worst that'll happen is you lost a few bucks.


What really used to kill me, is when I would dump a ton of $$ at the cosmetic counter, and then having no results or even worse, a bad reaction! Now your face is in worse condition, and you are broke, LOL!


Its true, most of the expensive products aren't really better, just more expensive! I have found that you can still have great skin on a decent budget.


Once you find the right product, consistency is the key!
ughhh...not really..


I didnt like it cuz i dont take hott hott showers...so there isnt much steam...maybe it will work for you though.
Yeahh it does!!
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment