Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are french facial characteristics?

I'm mostly french but I've never really understood what a the french look like. I know german and russian and other cultures have pretty distinc facial features so i was wondering what the french have. And if I look french.What are french facial characteristics?
French guys have small we-wesWhat are french facial characteristics?
They have a nose, lips, two ears, two eyes, two nostrils, a chin, jaw, hair... the list goes on and on





Anyone can be french as long as they were born in France so my question is pretty dead on lol
french people come in different colors and races so it would be hard to characterize facial features when they're all different
they look like the guy from supertramp - lol - , seriously though, im mostly french to but look more spanish or mixed

No comments:

Post a Comment