Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This is my first time doing a 30 minute sketch of a facial portrait. What do you think of it?

http://www.geocities.com/ryan_d_miller/30.jpg





It's my first time trying it out, I know many things may be off. I was timing myself to finish it in 30 minutes. How does it look to you?This is my first time doing a 30 minute sketch of a facial portrait. What do you think of it?
Very nice! Remember that portriats dont always have to look like the subject for it to be successful - Pay close attention to the eye area - that ususally will cinch the look your going for. But it looks really nice!This is my first time doing a 30 minute sketch of a facial portrait. What do you think of it?
I really think that its good, I like the subtle shading it really makes a difference.





I draw too but that is way more advancement into the drawing than I would be able to get into... keep it up.
The nose needs a little work, but other than that it looks really good.
it is brilliant / good for you wish i could draw half as well


as you , good luck smart art ,,,
It looks pretty good!! the only thing I would recommend changing would be to use shading. I know its REALLY hard sometimes, but it completely changes a picture. (in a good way)
Hey, pretty good! The mouth is especially well done. Next time give yourself an hour and see what happens. As my old art teacher would say (he looks kind of like your picture), ';more contrast.'; :D
that draw looks cool!! if i had the patients (and i sort of do but i don't feel like using it) i could be able to draw like that myself (and I'm almost in middle school!!!)
Very good, make nose a little wider, and more shading on face. Very smart.
nice

No comments:

Post a Comment