Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will my facial hair be like this forever?

Im turning 17 in july..





My facial hair only grows on my chin, upper lip, lower lip, a bit on the sides like a few, looks stupid and not full, will it be like this forever?Will my facial hair be like this forever?
I'm turning 30 in a few months. My facial hair grows VERY slowly (I shave twice a week), and tends to come through as soft hair rather than course ';beard like'; hair.


Some people are just like that, and will be for their whole lives. Others may be late bloomers though, and at your age, I wouldn't rule out that you may grow lots of facial hair in a few years - just wait and see, but don't stress either way!Will my facial hair be like this forever?
Maybe - maybe not! It is all in God's plan - NOT yours! You do still have at least 4 more years of puberty left and there could be more changes on the way. Anything is possible - but no guarantee's. There are no quick fixes nor magic potions to hurry things along. Each person must wait their turn to complete development - and you are no exception. Everything will happen in due time - and NOT before.
thats exactley how i am.


and i wish it stays like this.


trust me, u dont want to have lot of hair

No comments:

Post a Comment