Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best concealer at Sephora to cover up facial moles????

I hate my mole and want to cover it up! I was going to use dermablend but i don't want to go to macy's cz the people hu work there always give me mean looks.What is the best concealer at Sephora to cover up facial moles????
It depends on what mole you have. If you have a raised mole, anything you use to cover it will probably make it look a lot worse - like a giant wart. If you have a flat one, Bobbi Brown and Mac at Sephora both do a good concealer. The Nars one is good, too. All of these come in many colours.





If I were you, I would be tempted to make a feature of it. Many very beautiful people have facial moles: Cindy Crawford, Marilyn Monroe, Wallis Simpson, etc. Others have actually painted them on, such as Madonna and Marie Antoinette. Why not just be proud of it?





In the case of any large or uneven mole, especially if irregularly shaped, you should have it examined by a dermatologist. Such moles can be a risk factor in skin cancer. If so, the dermatologist will probably recommend you have it removed, which will solve your problem permanently.What is the best concealer at Sephora to cover up facial moles????
get the bareminerals


1. good for your skin


2. great concealer


3. costs a bi though


4. like $50
Well if you hate the mole why dont you use all this energy to cover it up and get it removed. I honestly am grossed out by moles and when I am talking to someone with one on their face, that's all I can look at is how ugly and revolting the thing is. If I had a wart or mole on my face, it would be off asap. For me, if I hate it, it's probably bothering someone else, too. And if its removed, you wont have to worry about it any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment