Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How should facial hair be control?

Okay as u can see im a 19 yr old female and I'm like getting alot of facial hair I didnt pay it no mind at first I mean just doing a little plucking and waxing but now its getting bad and I dont wanna shave and look liike a man. I need help in a really cheap way because I'm tired of hiding behind heavy make-up. What should I do ......... HELP........ Thanks :)How should facial hair be control?
At the age of 19, abnormal hair growth can happen. First, go to a health-care professional. Have them check your hormone levels. As a woman ages, the natural levels of estrogen decreases. But, in a normal otherwise healthy 19 year old, this shouldn't happen. Most of the time I see woman over 35 with facial hair starting to increase. There are a lot of ways to remove unwanted hair. Waxing, laser, electrolysis, bleaching, and dissolving the hair away. But, lasers can be quite costly, as well as electrolysis. Check the yellow pages for a school in your area, they offer the service at a discounted price. Waxing is painful and must be repeated at least every 3 to 4 weeks, if you want the hair to remain un-noticeable. First and for most, go see a doctor, go to a free clinic if money is tight, go to a doctor and have a hormonal check. The levels of estrogen may be abnormally low. Or the levels of testosterone may be abnormally high. Good Luck.How should facial hair be control?
wax it


or permanently laser removeing
omg threading is the best!!!!!!!!!!! my aunt told me that waxing ur face makes it come back worse, she told me threading is better.. i have a little bit hair above my upper lip so i thread it, good luck.
Try using Nair's hair removal or some pilsto control hair growth. Also, threading last longer when you fix your eyebrows and facial hair..It hurts at first though, so beware! lolz!

No comments:

Post a Comment