Saturday, December 26, 2009

My school has made it so we arent alowed facial hair, can anyone give me an excuse to keep it?

I need an excuse to keep my goatee , (don't want to look lame) need a reason to keep it, perhaps i could say its a religion? or i have a medical reason why i need facial hair? :L i don't know . If anyone can help that would be great thanks.My school has made it so we arent alowed facial hair, can anyone give me an excuse to keep it?
well it's recommended that you don't shave if you get cut easily or get those nasty bumps. Or tell them to buy you a good razor and good shaving creamMy school has made it so we arent alowed facial hair, can anyone give me an excuse to keep it?
that is the most retarded thing i've ever heard! schools not allowing facial hair? good god cant this be considered taking away rights or something?? i mean i understand if it's like a private school and you have to wear uniforms too they have rules! but a public school?? how annoying! i feel bad for you but i dont really think theres anything you can do! theres no medical reason why anyone needs facial hair and unless your amish i dont think theres a religious reason either lol
Ummm...... how about... i have a scar from my childhood that made me go into depression... and my therapist told me to cover it to be more confident so i did... and now i don't hate my life anymore... of SOMETHING like that.. actually, now that i think of it... my answer was pretty lame....
You could say you have a disfiguring scar underneath that would detract attention away from the class. However you would need to be able to create such a scar with make-up when you don't have your hair.
Honestly, I don't think there is any way to get around school rules, because like they say if they do it for you they have to do it for everyone. Sorry dude, good luck though, if you think of anything good let me know
Is that even legal? Well if it's private school its legal because you can choose to go there, but i'm not sure public school is allowed to do that. i think it infringes on your freedom of speech, and choice.
Have your parents write a note to the office and tell them it's part of your family's culture and religion!
say that you do not buy any shaving tools, to back this up, make your father go into school with a giant beard.





or simply say, STFU.
Lol wtf?


Tell administrators that they're retarded lol
religion
Yes, say it is part of your religion, The Church of the Stubbled Chin.
Because you are so ugly you want to grow it out and comb it up to hide your face?
if it,s the school code then you will have to go by it or get detention
idk say its part of your heritage. What is the worst they can do? Suspend you for having facial hair???
Say your amish!!!
thats bull dude i have long hair and facial hair and they dont say anything

No comments:

Post a Comment