Saturday, December 26, 2009

Im constantly breaking out, what is a good facial cleanser for mE?

can u recommend a good facial cleanser for me.i have oily skin and im constantly breaking out.wat is a good cleanser???? im desperate.Im constantly breaking out, what is a good facial cleanser for mE?
I have perfectly clear skin and I use WATER and nothing else. I used to have breakouts and I would try countless cleansers and nothing worked, they only seemed to make the problem worse and dry out my skin for a short time, then it would become oily again. I stopped using products on my face and now I have normal skin and only the very occasional pimple. I think cleansers upset the natural balance of oils on your face. Just wash your face with water for a month and see if there is a difference. If you face appears oily just wash more often with water and do not use foundation.Im constantly breaking out, what is a good facial cleanser for mE?
if you're very desperate cut out sugars and candies and fats and visit a dermatologist, i was prescribed doryx and it works freakin wonders.
water, clear water it works. I was told by an older person and it was very true everything else made my skin worst but now I am clean and clear of any spots
Dermalogica's Dermal Clay Cleanser...its amazing.
ProActive is good but SkinID is amazing! Go to SkinID.com and fill out the questions and they send you creams just for YOUR skin. It works amazing! Trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment