Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cant afford a facial at a salon any other options?

I havnt got money to be spending at salons and i was just wondering if there was anything i could buy from the shops to make my own up.


i have quite dry skin


any ideas?Cant afford a facial at a salon any other options?
You fill a bowl with steaming water, and put your head over it (not too close tho), the heat opens up your pores and you get clearer and more healthy skin.





OR





Buy really cheap face masks at Boots or Superdrug for a 拢1Cant afford a facial at a salon any other options?
I use Loreal Microdermabrasion Kit.


Use it once a weeknight, massage it all over your skin, give it a good rub and then wash your face.


Its cost less then $30 and it last for ages. I get good result out of it too, I love it.
I was going to suggest Boots myself. Or even try a supermarket for a facial pack - supermarkets tend to sell everything these days.
you can buy really cheap facemasks that are amazing for just 99p in boot superdrug etc. or tubes of it for 拢2-3
A big paper bag


Hee Hee
make ur own. google some recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment