Wednesday, December 30, 2009

At what age do facial wrinkles/lines start to appear?

I'm almost 34. When should I start obsessing over lost youth? :)





ThanksAt what age do facial wrinkles/lines start to appear?
Facial wrinkles and lines can start to appear at any age. It really depends on how much sun exposure you have gotten over the years. You need to wear sunscreen everyday (at least SPF15). It also helps to have good genes from your parents.





As far as obsessing over lost youth - you shouldn't. If you believe you are old and have lost your youth, you will be old and not youthful. There is more to youth than how your face looks. There is youthful attitude!!!!At what age do facial wrinkles/lines start to appear?
like durring ur 40. Some women have wrinkles at like 35. Some with period problems at 30 or even earlier
Depends on genetics, so ask your mom and dad. If you smoke or got too much sun, you will be much more wrinkly and earlier.





It's nice to try to look younger than your age, but within reason. Sometime after age 40, fotofacial treatments can stall off small wrinkles, if you can afford it.
my skin sucks and I am a teenager so I guess it depends on genes.
I am 28 and noticed the fine lines around my eyes the past year. I also went thru alot of stress the past year so maybe that is why they crept up all of a sudden. Hormones play a factor and can cause premature aging as well.
Sugar also causes wrinkles, is the latest news. I believe it, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment