Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What do people from the Bahamas look like ? what are the facial features like ?

I heard that people from the Bahamas look different from African Americans ... That the facial features are different ? what do they look like ? Do they look like us East Africans ? I mean do they look like people from Ethiopia or Somalia ? 'cause someone asked me if I was from the BahamasWhat do people from the Bahamas look like ? what are the facial features like ?
Google Bahamian people they look black to me. You don't have to look African American to be black.





To me they don't look Ethiopian or Somali at least not most of them.





Bahamian kids:


http://visions.mst.edu/Bahamas%20kids%20鈥?/a>What do people from the Bahamas look like ? what are the facial features like ?
All West Indians look different to African Americans, especially Trinidadians
I just got back from the bahamas recently, the people there are dark black with accents, or that is how most of them appeared to me. They are very nice people BTW
Does it really matter? We all are black or have African ancestry. But, if you really want to know, most Bahamians look like they are Nigerian. For the most part, I think they look like African Americans. We, African Americans and Bahamians, came from the same region in Africa. That region is sub- Sahara, I believe. No matter where they are from, I think black people look nice. If Naomi Campbell looks different from African Americans, then I guess so.
N e g r o.





That's what they look like.





Just your everyday average n e g r o e s.

No comments:

Post a Comment