Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do i reset my face on my facial recognition software on my dell laptop?

when i log in it doesn't recognize my face, so i have to sign in, but i'd rather it recognize me then log in automatically.How do i reset my face on my facial recognition software on my dell laptop?
With FastAccess (your face recognition software), there is typically no need to ';reset'; your face as there might be with other biometrics. FastAccess learns more about your face every time you log in in order to improve it's performance. In other words there is no single ';enrollment'; that you need to do....it just keeps learning on it's own.





Just make sure that the green square is visible around your face when you log in and it should take care of the rest.





For more detailed information, there's a great FAQ on the manufacturer's website, http://www.sensiblevision.com/v/dell/faq.pdfHow do i reset my face on my facial recognition software on my dell laptop?
You might have to commit suicide and reincarnate. Therefore, you'll have a NEW face.

No comments:

Post a Comment