Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will getting a facial make me break out?

i have clear skin and i very very rarely get blemishes of any kind. im getting a facial on my confirmation day. ive gotten a very basic facial before and nothing bad happened. but this time i think ill get a aromatherapy facial. do those ever have negative side effects? my skin is normal, and more oily than dry. will it make me break out?Will getting a facial make me break out?
Facials work on the fact that they draw out impurities but if you only have one it may have little or no bad effects. It shouldnt make you break out.Will getting a facial make me break out?
I would definitly not do it the same day. Do it 2 or 4 days before just in case. I do facials and have gotten facials. If the Esthetician does not do a good job you will be marked up a bit. But break outs are sometimes normal because you are bringing them to the surface of the skin which sometimes is good and bad.
I would suggest to do it a couple of days before your confirmation because there is a chance that you will have a break out. Although this is what facials are meant to do. just to be on the safe side, definately do it a few days before.
I frequently break out from facials, especially those with essential oils. I would avoid getting one on or before your big day. Opt instead for a mani/pedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment