Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you feel about having more than one facial piercing?

On other people or on myself? I've had more than one... I've taken them all out though because of work. I like piercings on people but one of my friends has 38 ON HER FACE ALONE. That's a bit much. I guess maybe 6 or less is good... almost 40... no.How do you feel about having more than one facial piercing?
facial piercing is fine if u are comfortable with it. Its just one more way a person can express their individuality.


I used to have my lip pierced, I would have kept it in if it hadnt have been stuffing up my gums. I say go for it. If its not hurting u or anyone else there is really no problem.How do you feel about having more than one facial piercing?
yuck...





Is that really necessary...???????????
I haven't really tried piercing except on my ears. But I find it attractive if its not many...perhaps about 3 (nose, eyebrow and lips... I appreciate people who expresses beauty in unconventional way. But remember, there are only a few who are like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment