Saturday, December 26, 2009

How many times a week should i do a facial mask.?

how many times a week should i use a facial mask. once or twice a week? daily? o and could you recoment a facial maks for me i have combination skin. thaxHow many times a week should i do a facial mask.?
Hm, well it depends. Any mask I have used has always dried out my skin, so i apologize i dont have one to reccommend. i know that if you have dry skin, go for a moisturizing mask, oily skin a thick mask, etc. i would only go for about once a week, 2 at most. you could search on google for facial masks depending on your skin, and that may help you better than I can. Just make sure that the mask is oil-free, so it won't clog your pores and give you blackheads. Good luck though! :-)How many times a week should i do a facial mask.?
That depends on the type of mask you are using. Some moisturize, some dry out your skin. But I wouldn't do them more than once a week. I would try an avocado mask.
id say about once a week. it could dry out your skin, or make it oily. it would just make it worst.
once, they usually bring out spots due to the cleansing of your face
I would think only once.
About once a week.
once a week

No comments:

Post a Comment