Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I do not know which facial cleanser is best for my skin.?

I do not know which acne product is best for me. I do not want to go to a dermatologist because they just seem too give everyone the same thing. I just want to use a product that will work. My skin is oily and I always breakout. I want to feel confident again, please help me.I do not know which facial cleanser is best for my skin.?
Cindy,





Like you I also have oily skin. This is what i do and use to keep my skin clean to the touch, oil/pimple free.





I use Coonobabe Pepino cleanser, followed by their Manzanillo toner. Wash with cleanser, then pat dry with clean towel. Then apply toner with cotton pad, and allow to air dry. During hot and humid days I repeat this process, but it has paid off since the oily skin is for the most part gone. Try to wear as little makeup like blush or foundation since these combined with oily skin will cause you to break out. Eye shadow, and lipstick/gloss are ok. I hope this hekps you


http://www.coonobabe.comI do not know which facial cleanser is best for my skin.?
skin id really worked for me. u take a test and the product is made just for u. proactive didnt work so well. my skin is oilly but not any more and i started using it in march
i use the st. ives apricot scrub, they have one made for acne

No comments:

Post a Comment