Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best facial cleanser?

I have combination to oily skin and i use clean and clear acne control cleanser and it works alright but doesn't get enough of the oil out of my face. Since summer started i use an oil absorbing mask, which also works. But i want to try something new that gets rid of oil really well. Any kinda of facial product will be great. thanks (: Also- I don't have bad acne or anything but i need something to keep my skin clear as well.What is the best facial cleanser?
I use Biore, which has worked really well for me. they have tons of different products, so look at them online or something to find one that would work for you. I use the Pore Unclogging Scrub, which I love!





http://www.biore.com/usa/products/

No comments:

Post a Comment