Saturday, December 26, 2009

What procedure should I follow to give myself a facial.?

I'm currently overseas and I do not have access to an athesetician but I want to improve the quality of my skin. I know a proper facial can work wonders but I'm unsure of the steps or of what I should be doing. As much as possible please list simple ingredients as it's very hard for me to get products that are typically sold in American stores.What procedure should I follow to give myself a facial.?
I, too lived overseas and had to take care of myself. I'm an aesthetician and here's what I did. Use a good cleanser to cleanse, then, if your tap water gets good and hot, put a towel over your head and the tap while it's running and let the steam open the pores, about 3-5 min. then, use a scrub to cleanse again, steam again for about 3-5 more minutes. If the tap doesn't get hot enough, then use a boiling pot of water but be very careful!


Take a tissue and gently extract dirt and grime from the pore by pressing gently and sliding down in the direction of the pore. Follow this procedure by using a good toner to remove excess oil, dirt and cleanser.


Make a mask from Oatmeal- for oily skin, yogurt and avocado - for dry skin, yogurt and citrus- for oily problem, or one from the store. Apply the mask and let set for 12-15 minutes. Remove thoroughly and finish with a good moisturizer and sunblock. Try to do this every two weeks.


Good Luck! and come see me when you get back to the States!What procedure should I follow to give myself a facial.?
i would cleanse x 2 tone exfoliate mask for 10 mins then moistures. treat your skin to these once a week but on a daily basis do cleanse x 2 tone and then moisturise am and pm
Hi, if you have a normal facial cleanser, a toner and a scrub you can give yourself a facial.





First you wash your face twice with your normal cleanser, if you have a facial foaming brush (like a scrubbing brush but softer) all the better.


you follow this with a face scrub, st ives apricot scrub is pretty good, after rinsing this off, you pour boiling water into a bowl, and gently steam your face to draw out any impuritys.


please becareful not to burn your self though!


after that any commercial, lightening or tonight mask should be applied, while your waiting for it to dry, why not have a manicure:)


after rinising it off, apply toner, moisturiser and an eye cream and your set!


good luck
cleanser, mask, toner, then moisturizer.





If you want a facial using american products, Mary Kay is in 30 countries. Go to marykay.com and click on the Consultant locator. They'll come over, give you a free facial, and give you the option to buy american-made products.
There are tons of men in the US and abroad that would love to give a facial.
Well you won't have to worry about buying any prodcuts, just tell the guys what your rate is and I'm sure you'll make it like a real star! Good luck to you.
I can give you a facial.

No comments:

Post a Comment