Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whenever i use facial wax i always breakout afterwards, how can i prevent that?

I'd almost rather have the few hairs there than a bunch of zits.Whenever i use facial wax i always breakout afterwards, how can i prevent that?
Are you doing this at home? If so be sure to use a was for sensitive skin. GiGi has a good microwave wax.





You may want to use pelon instead of muslin strips. Pelon has a tighter weave and gives less pull. Be sure to cut the strips to the appropriate size.





Be sure you are prepping properly. You should ALWAYS cleanse the area with an antiseptic like MRX or Bactine.





Baby powder can act as a buffer between the skin and the wax, this reduces pain during waxing, however some contain talc and are horrible for your skin. It may be best to skip it.





After you wax be sure ALL the wax is removed. GiGi makes a good wax remover called ';wax off';. After you use your wax remover, wash the skin with a gentle facial cleanser and pat dry. You should have no wax residue. Finish by applying an astringint like Witch Hazel (or use the astringent you prepped with). This will kill any bacteria that may contaminate your hair follicles.





If you are still breaking out, your skin may be too sensitive for waxing. You can try and find a salon that offers threading as an alternative.





Good Luck.Whenever i use facial wax i always breakout afterwards, how can i prevent that?
Stopping using it maybe....kidding try laser dnt know if it works though cuz i dnt wax hair on my face!
change the wax you use
duh, don't use the wax
Wax does that. Go get lazer surgery to remove your hair. It would cost like 100 bucks at most, probably a lot less if you are a female trying to remove a minimal amount of hair. It'll save you money in the long run because its permanent while simultaneously saving you from zits.





Good luck!
Exfoliate the area regularly after waxing so the pores are less likely to become clogged.
it is better if u do it natural i hav a perfect recipe for that





squeeze two lemons in a pan add two cups of sugar and turn the cooker on


stir until it becomes quite thick turn the cooker off and wait for 50 seconds put the mixture on a cloth and get waxing
Some time that happens to me... Request for them to put baby powder B4 putting on the wax then after they are done place something cool around your waxed area....





There's a Walgreen by where I go, and after I get my eyebrow waxed I run to get a can of soda to place on the side of my eyebrow... That's were I break out... jiijijijiji
This happens to me also whenever I get my eyebrows waxed.





So I quit trying to frind a solution and just started plucking again.
Trial and error solutions:


* Try a different brand of wax


* After waxing, press cold cloth against lip to instantly close pores to reduce infection. Then clean with anti-bacterial something
Glad I am not the only one who has the same problem. since I can't afford lazer, I pluck.
dont wax facail hair
Try baby powder!

No comments:

Post a Comment