Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why do the beauticians give you a cup of water after a facial?

Okay, soOoOoOoO I got a facial yesterday (and it was very nice and relaxing) And when I was finished they gave me a cup of water.... why? Does it do something for the skin? Please answer, I am curious and once I get a question in my head I MUST figure the answer


THanks XDWhy do the beauticians give you a cup of water after a facial?
The best thing you can do for your skin is drink lots of water. this way your skin stay hydrated. After a facial, your skin is very dry, and needs to be rehydrated.Why do the beauticians give you a cup of water after a facial?
They give you a cup of water to help flush out extra toxins in the body it also helps the 5 layers of the epidermis to strengthen- improving the elasticity within your face etc :)
A good facial, as well as body massages detoxify.Water hydrates and will push the toxins out faster.
  • mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment