Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats the best facial wash for pregnancy?

I usually don't break out, but my skin feels rough and I have a tone of little dry bumps all over eversince I got pregnant. Can anyone recommend a good face wash that is safe during pregnancy and I can find at a retail store like target for instance? ThanksWhats the best facial wash for pregnancy?
CetaphilWhats the best facial wash for pregnancy?
I think what you are experiencing is what they call a change in your hormones because of your pregnancy. I too experienced it. I had so many pimples when I had it cleared some years back. So I had to look for the ';right'; facial cleanser. Don't worry, after you give birth it'll be back to normal!





I settled with Clearasil, by the way.
I used dove during my three pregnancy's.


';Congratulations';
St. Ives makes an apricot scrub that works really good on my skin, just don't get the store brand.. it dried out my skin. And stay away from anything with Retin-A. Not good for baby! Good luck and congrats!!!
I am in the same boat except I am broken out everywhere including my chest and shoulders. It's terrible. I am using 2 different cleansers that are really helping. One is a hydrating cleanser for the morning (Oil of Olay Hydrate and Cleanse)and the other is an exfoliating for the evening (Noxema) but I also make sure to use an oil free moisturizer. It's the moisturizer I think that has really made the difference and I have tried tons of stuff trying to clear up my skin. It is finally clearing up.
The only two kinds I have found to work thus far is Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser and St Ives Apricot Scrub. I have also found sometimes my face gets worse with what I eat... it sucks :(
Noxzema works wonders or netragena they also have kinds for sensitive skin. Drink alot of water that will help to keep your skin clear as well. Vasiline will help if you ues a small amount on the dry skin.
Ok... not girly at all... i guess that's why I'm saying this child will be my fishing buddy in 4 years. I use just the normal skin cleanser that I always used. My face always seems dry lately. I just found a really good daytime moisturizer at Sally's Beauty Supply that is doing really well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment