Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why as women get older they start growing more facial hair?

Facial hair over the lip, under the chin, and on the neckWhy as women get older they start growing more facial hair?
i get mine under the chin. I wax it away. I heard as estrogen lowers so does pregesterone. that is why your system gets all out of wack. I always tease my husband that I have more facial hair than he does. hahahah just kiddingWhy as women get older they start growing more facial hair?
Their hormones are not ragin like they used to be to keep these things from happenin...they die down so it allows hair to grow
huh? no way, LOL! that's not true at all!
yes, the estrogen decreases which allows the effects of testosterone to take over.
I think it's because they lose estrogen and the little testosterone that is already in the system takes over.
Hormonal changes.
I do not think so. As add up a few years to my age, I lost facial hair.
hormones, baby. Hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment