Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I got a facial today and im on accutane and my face is very swollen and red, is there any way to reduce this?

I know that one of the most common side effects of taking accutane is that you don't heal as fast as you normally would. I haven't left my house because my face just looks completely hideous and i need the redness and swelling to go down from the facial i got. Please help, thankyouI got a facial today and im on accutane and my face is very swollen and red, is there any way to reduce this?
See your dermartologist.I got a facial today and im on accutane and my face is very swollen and red, is there any way to reduce this?
Try drinking a lot of water


sleep with your head elevated


and an ice pack.





On for 20 minutes off 20 repeat.
no i don't think so

No comments:

Post a Comment