Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a good facial moisteriser or cleanser????

I am 17 and need something to keep my face clean! I know girls are pretty good at this so your help is appreciated! ;)What is a good facial moisteriser or cleanser????
Try arbonne or Clinique!!! If you break out a lot though, Try something from a dermatologist!!!


P.S. I do heart me some hygiene. Snaps for voo!! Lol.


Hope I could help...as always. HEHE.


Later gator!!


Sara Nicole!!What is a good facial moisteriser or cleanser????
Thumbs up for you!!!!!!!! ;) Report Abuse

It depends on your skin type. I have very sensative skin so i am limited to the items i can use. However, i love Clinique. I have yet to find a moisturizer that works all day long at keeping my skin from drying out. Its called ';dramatically different moisturizing lotion'; or something to that effect. I personally dont like Aveeno , i have only used the foaming facial cleaner and i dont really notice any difference in my complextion after using it.


Like i said, it depends on your skin type. Even if yuo dont have sensative skin like i do, i would say Clinique. Only b/c i know they sell good products and are reasonably priced, i think.





Also i just reread your question and realized you were a guy, i honestly dont know what places are good but maybe you can see if bath and body works has anything. My mother buys all the men in the family , every christmas, bath and face stuff from there and they love it. Perhaps that helps?
Avon has facial cleanser and moisturizer made for guys called ProExtreme. The cleanser leaves pores tight, dirt- and oil-free. It also removes dead skin cells to help diminish roughness and preps for a smooth, close shave.The moisturizer offers protection from UVA/UVB rays, after one week skin is moisturized, and fine lines appear reduced. There is also a targeted acne treatment that fights breakouts and clears blemishesreduces enlarged pores and diminishes dark spots and marks from past blemishes appear. Avon also offers a line of products called Clearskin which offer the same properties of the above mentioned products, but are catered to both men and women. You can order them or view them online @ www.youravon.com/ncrutchfield
Ooo!





As soon as I read this I thought, I know the perfect product!


I have it in my cupboard as a matter of fact:D


hehe.





You can try using, NEUTROGENA Visibly Clear 2-In-1.


It's a Wash and a Mask in one! let me just read the back of it to you.





Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-In-1 Wash %26amp; Mask is a unique cleanser that can be used in two different ways to help skin looking clear and healty- every day.





*Use as a daily wash to clease away make up, dirt and exess oil and help prevent blemishes.





*Use as a weekly mask to clease deep down into pores and condition skin, leaving it soft and healthy looking.





Trust me this product is just amazing for me, it helps my skin, leaving it smooth and conditioned.


It was voted PRODUCT OF THE YEAR in 2006!


(You will notice this because the packaging is bright orange and grey!)





Enjoy!
Well I love olay and aveeno.





The aveeno facial cleaser is amazing and natural. And the olay toner and facial wipes are really good.
the aveeno apricot face scub seems to work for me and my husband
  • eyeshadow stick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment