Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you believe that you can read anyone from their facial expressions?

Or are there those who simply cannot be read?





*wink*Do you believe that you can read anyone from their facial expressions?
Yes it is true but it is totally depend on the person...:) if he or she has that ability to identify the other person by their facial expression.. :) and as per me i can identify the person...I have that ability.. so yes I do believe that i can read other mind or can get ruff idea.....Do you believe that you can read anyone from their facial expressions?
There are some people who can by seeing slight changes in facial expressions because certain muscles look different when they tense up or contract. There may be a few exceptions.
You can read most people. But not all.
What if you meet some one who can read your thoughts?
I can read a woman by her facial hair!
With time, I think a familiar person is always going to be easy to read .. but there is always an underlying risk that that person is trying to decieve you. So your judgement is never 100% accurate.
I think its possible to read people by their facial expression but not always. Often times people think im pissed because of my facial expression but im not. depends on the person and situation i guess.
Heck yeah! Look at my Avatar!
The persons I know most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment