Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is it healthy for a 16 year old boy with very bad acne to get a facial?

im 16 and i have very bad acne and my mom is making me go on a facial but im not sure if that will help, or will it just make it worse, i really dont want to have permanent scars on my face, Please help!Is it healthy for a 16 year old boy with very bad acne to get a facial?
If it's severe acne I would avoid it. Some places have facials designed for acne... This is a possibility. I would avoid any sort of facial massages, or oily creams as well. Personally back when I had really bad acne, anything I did to my face made it worse... washes...acne meds...anything.





I ended up finding the best thing I could do is to rinse it with mildly warm (but not hot) water and nothing else....





Although it may be different for you..some people need to unblock the pores and use strong stuff...





But everyones acne is different I guess.... Good luckIs it healthy for a 16 year old boy with very bad acne to get a facial?
Hmm, im not sure. I had a few spots, and then had a facial and the facial did help making them dry up and then a few days later i was able to peel them off :L But when having a facial, they use exfoliating products on your face, these may make your face redder, aggravating the spots and causing your face to produce more oil which will make it worse. But as i said, it may help you. Try ringing the beauty clinic where you are due to have your facial, and just have a chat to them about how it will help your face etc. One thing i will add is that i have just bought a product called 'Quinaderm' from the chemists, it is really good and has brought down my spots overnight by half the size they were. Also, have you tried going to the doctors as they can prescribe tablets which will tell your brain to stop producing oil but these are said to make your face rather dry. Hope this helps :) x
there are different types of facials so it depends what kind of facial you are having. if its something for oily skin or acne then may be you can go ahead. you could always ask the experts. i mean if the facial would cause some problem then the salon people or the beautician would say no!
they are not going to damage your skin its actually safer than popping a zit because it just speeds up the natural proses

No comments:

Post a Comment