Monday, April 26, 2010

Is proactive facial cleanser system as good as they say?

i heard its really good, but i want some more opinions before i buy it.Is proactive facial cleanser system as good as they say?
For me personally, it worked wonders. I saw improvements within a week even though it made my face really dry and disgusting feeling. But my skin tone and pores have gotten WAY better after about 6 months of using it. Now I use a gentler facial cleanser.Is proactive facial cleanser system as good as they say?
I had it, and it didn't do anything for my face.


But my friend had it, and after 4 weeks of use, she FINALLY saw a difference.


It works for different skin types, but I know that doctors do not recommend it.


Acuatane is great, it works wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment