Monday, April 26, 2010

Facial Moisturizer to use with acne medicine?

I have a prescription for Tazorac and Benzaclin, I have been putting it on once in the morning and once at the night, as the derm ordered. My face is drying out so bad, so my derm total me to use an oil free facial moisturizer. It burns so bad, but the one I got unknowingly had spf in it. Now my skin Is peeling really badly. What should I do?





Thanks so muchFacial Moisturizer to use with acne medicine?
maxxa1221, Try eating healthy food. That got rid of my acne in 6 weeks.Facial Moisturizer to use with acne medicine?
johnson's baby lotion! cover your face in it and leave it on at night
I'm taking an acne medicine as well, and my face also peels and dries a lot !


I use cetaphil moisturizing, it REALLY DOES help. My face doesn't seem dry and also doesn't peel.


You should try. I'm not going to say it will work, because not all products tends to work on every people.


But I definitely recommend it. I've seen many people using it, and it worked for them.
I had to use Tazorac once. It sucks. I used a regular Neutrogena moisturizer when I was on Tazorac. I would go with this one.





http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/productdetail.browse?segment=women%26amp;catId=1%26amp;subCatId=4%26amp;productId=39%26amp;target=/products/face/oil-free-moisture-sensitive-skin.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment