Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guys what is your reason for shaving or not shaving your facial hair?

Facial hair is an interesting topic lol. Guys what is your reason for shaving or not shaving your facial hair?
Not shaving...makes me feel manly!





Much like having a pair of testicles on your face, only more socialy acceptable!Guys what is your reason for shaving or not shaving your facial hair?
i love having facial hair, i like the ice breaker of being able to strike a match of my bumfluff lmao!!








ye, i have common beard, with moustache, and sides, its only about 1cm though








and i wud NEVER have just a moustache








as anybody hu just has a moustache (proper one, not puberty one) is ever gay, or looks shifty hehe!!
Shaving to look smarter.





Sometimes i like to grow a little bit of ';designer'; stubble, that seems to be the in thing at the moment.
I don't shave if I don't feel like it. Stubble is in and I work in a job that I can get away with it so I only shave 2 or 3 times a week (max).





M
shaving, hygiene reasons,





not shaving, appearance or simply laziness



i would love to be able to grow a full beard, but my skin is way too sensitive for that, if i dont shave at least every 3 days my chin gets all sore dry and flakey!
If a guy can grow it, I like them with a lil stubble. The ';dirty'; look is pretty hot to me. Not totally unkept, but not baby butt soft either.
my boyfriend


has a ';shadow'; and i love it!


he says that he likes it 'cause if hes running late, it doesnt look like he didnt shave
My boyfriend likes to grow a beard sometimes because he claims he wants to make sure it still grows. HA





He's just lazy. ;)
I shave mainly for hygiene. Plus, I prefer the more ';youthful'; look.
I have to keep mine shaved..In 3 weeks I start looking like a Taliban or freeway the rapper.
usually if i havnt its cus i havnt been botherd to :D
Because my girlfriend thinks it makes me look hot
I feel cleaner if I shave
Has no guy ever got the beard on for you yet, then?


Never mind, eh!
i grow it so i can hide behind it
  • eyeshadow stick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment