Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can you use facial scrub on your body?

I recently ordered Queen Helene's mint julep facial scrub online, and I was wondering if you can use facial scrub on your feet and dry spots, stuff like that.Can you use facial scrub on your body?
Meh... It won't do alot on most of the drier/rougher spots. Plus its rather expensive. Facial scrub has to be gentle, cause face skin is more sensitive.





You want something more... powerful! for most of your body. A loofah or pumice stone will normally help on the worst bits, easy to find and inexpensive.


There are plenty of body scrubs out there though. I have exfoliating shower gel, which is nice.Can you use facial scrub on your body?
I would assume so, but it may be gentle since its designed for your face. You could scrub harder and use a loofah for extra exfoliation. Theres also some other made for body scrubs out there. check either sephora if you want to spend, walmart if you want to save.
I use it on my skin just not the very sensitive waste line areas though duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment