Monday, April 26, 2010

Is there any facial exercise to make my face to look fit and fine ?

I have read some articles about facial exercises. I came to know that they really help in making face more good looking as well as glowing. but i dont know how to do any of those.


can someone please help me in doing this. I feel my face is older than my body. so how shal i fight back with this problem..?Is there any facial exercise to make my face to look fit and fine ?
You could suck in your cheeks for about ten seconds ago and do about five sets of it. Smiling really wide helps, since it makes the muscles firmer/more toned.





Whenever you wash your face, use your fingers and brush them evenly away from the center of your face.





You could always use botox cream.Is there any facial exercise to make my face to look fit and fine ?
Push your chin out in the air and use your hands to run across your neck flicking out at your chin.





Repeat quickly: smile than purse your lips like you getting read to kiss someone.
  • eyeshadow stick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment