Monday, April 26, 2010

What other facial peircing would look good with a nose peircing?

i got my nose peirced and i want another. i dont know what will look the best with out making my face look unevenWhat other facial peircing would look good with a nose peircing?
well, i have my nose pierced and have had it done for about 5 years now. it was my first one.





the second facial piercing i got was my lip.





now i have snakebites and my anti eyebrow done. i dont think it matters what facial piercing you get, all i think that matters is if you only want one more facial piercing, is to make sure that you put it on the opposite side of your face as the nose piercing, so that it doesnt look uneven.





so really, dont let someone else make the decision as to your next piercing because any of them would look fine. as long as its what you want.





=]





hope this helps.What other facial peircing would look good with a nose peircing?
Depends on what kind of look you want to go for.





If you want to stick with the more ';pretty'; look I'd suggest a Monroe. Some ppl call it a Marylin. Marylin Monroe had a famous mole on her cheek by her lip and and this is basically what the piercing is imitating.





Other than that you can go with a eyebrow or lip piercing to even out the piercing.





I recommend photoshoping a picture of yourself and than drawing it the piercings to see what you think will look best.
I have my nose done and I just recently got my eyebrow done.


My nose piercing is on my right side and the eyebrow piercing is on the left so it balances it out. So it looks pretty good i think.


And lip piercings are ow!
I think one is enough. But stay away from piercing your mouth. Not only will it look weird but also its easily infected.
Monroe.
my opinion would be a toung ring, and or a lip ring

No comments:

Post a Comment