Monday, April 26, 2010

Do you think that if you have some facial scarring you can still be a model?

I have some scarring on my face from my teenage acne and b/c of that have never considered modeling, but people keep telling me that I should be a model, do you think it is possible to be a model without perfect skin?Do you think that if you have some facial scarring you can still be a model?
In all honesty agents are that picky and so are their clients. They don't generally choose girls with flaws that they can see when the the girl first walks in the door. If it's something you yourself can cover up, try doing that and taking some photos to send in for consideration and see what they say.





Start here:


http://www.fordmodels.com/main.cfm - click on 鈥榞lobal scouting鈥?br>

http://www.elitemodel.com/flash.html - click on 鈥榖e discovered鈥?br>




Good luck!Do you think that if you have some facial scarring you can still be a model?
Most likely, unless the agent is picky.


But I don't see why you couldn't, they usually put tons of make-up on models anyway, so no one would ever know.





P.S. I heard the best place to find modeling jobs is New York.
of course, all models dont have perfect skin (trust me, i've seen some ugly females) there's makeup and computers to fix that
Of course.





Beauty is from within a person - blemishes can be altered with make-up and Photoshop.





Go for it girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment