Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I had a facial the other day and i got allergic to a treament cream they used.?

Now, i'm having an inflamed and itchy face all over. What topical creams or antihistamines should i use or take?I had a facial the other day and i got allergic to a treament cream they used.?
Hydrocortisone twice per day for 4 days. It is over the counter.I had a facial the other day and i got allergic to a treament cream they used.?
Thank you for both of your answers. Actually, Kelly's answer was also very helpful to me bcoz of the antihistamines she suggested (benadryl) but, i took on the hyrdocortisone as the best answer coz i think that was what really got my allergies healed. I'm ok now, thanks God. :) Report Abuse

Take a benadryl (before bed) or if you can lay down.


Just wash your face with clear water - and a wash cloth until the rash clears up -


and don't put any products - on other then the creams you find to soothe it.


I would have said calimine or a bendryl cream -


Cortozone is a good idea too - your face will let you know.


Take some motrin for the inflammation -

No comments:

Post a Comment