Friday, January 8, 2010

Would you recommend the use of a facial buffer?

I want to remove my upper lip hair(I've had it tweezed once before). Would you recommend the use of a facial buffer? Please let me know the pros and cons of using it. Would I eventually end up having a thick mustache or something? Would it darken my upper lip skin? (I'm brown-skinned.)


I just wanted to make sure I won't have problems later on as a result of using it.


Thanks in advance! :)Would you recommend the use of a facial buffer?
not a buffer but a scrubber for people with oily skin. If it is available on the market still, i doubt it because of the new


products to clear, clean and protect your skin.Would you recommend the use of a facial buffer?
I've never heard of a facial buffer before but have you ever considered having it waxed off?? Its not that expensive it does hurt but its a quick pain the its over! I think waxing is a lot easier aswell!

No comments:

Post a Comment