Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best drugstore brand facial moisturizer?

clean and clear morning glowWhat is the best drugstore brand facial moisturizer?
Cetaphil works really well and it's cheap!What is the best drugstore brand facial moisturizer?
I'm a huge fan of Nivea's face creams. They seem to have a wide range for different skin types and work really well for me.
I use biore skin balancing moisturizor. its amazing. and like less then $10.
I use Clean%26amp;Clear shine control.I also really liked the Aveeno moisturizer.


Idk if they are the BEST,but they worked fine for me.They are both less than $10.00 at Wal-Mart.
My daughter started using Neutrogena's ';Moisture'; in the sensitive skin formula in her teens. I tried it and liked it so much that I use it, too.





It's $11 or so--but there are coupons in the Sunday paper taking $1 or $2 off pretty often.
Cetaphil.





Plus you get a huge bottle, for the price.
def aveeno

No comments:

Post a Comment