Friday, January 8, 2010

Is it ok to use a facial sponge or loofah daily, along with your cleanser?

I have combo skin.....i was thinking of getting sumthing along the lines of this: http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/invt/62693%26amp;鈥?/a>Is it ok to use a facial sponge or loofah daily, along with your cleanser?
i use a facial sponge to cleanse my face, just make sure you wash it out after use with hot water. make sure it is a soft sponge as a rough one will exfoliate which is good for once a week but not every day.Is it ok to use a facial sponge or loofah daily, along with your cleanser?
I wouldn't use a loofah, that would be a bit abrasive I think. But sponge should be ok as long as you wash it VERY regularly. I put my cleanser on and wipe it off with a clean hot flannel every night and then I wash them all at the end of the week. They last forever and are cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment