Friday, January 8, 2010

Do women prefer no facial hair or facial hair on men?

If you prefer facial hair, what are your preferences?





I am just curious because I usually have facial hair it just depends on how much, but it is always well kept. I want to remain clean cut.





Thanks for your time.Do women prefer no facial hair or facial hair on men?
It differs between women.Do women prefer no facial hair or facial hair on men?
Frinklecat prefers facial hair. Frinklecat thinks it's yummy.
I love facial hair its sexy, as long as its short
personally i don't prefer facial hair..
depends what they look like with it





a little scruff is sexy sometimes
depends on what the bloke looks like. if a guy has a babyface, he obviously wouldn't look right with facial hair...
I think it's hot when it's short, like Joe Jonas's(:


Not when it's like rlly long though!
facial hairs yucky
it depends on the guy, some can pull it off, some cant(:
No facial hair or other.
Either way.


If it's not long, it's fine.
no facial hair eww big turn off to me


:P
NONE!!! It's dirty..
none but its because its all itchy and scratchy
No facial hair what so ever...


ewwwww I hate it when guys have facial hair it looks soo ungrommed and dirty!
none on the face
  • mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment