Friday, January 8, 2010

Poll: Girls, What are the most import facial features in a guy?

And how important are they?Poll: Girls, What are the most import facial features in a guy?
I love gorgeous eyes, a really cute smile, and just a little bit of facial hair %Poll: Girls, What are the most import facial features in a guy?
smile.


very
I dont know if this counts as a facial feature but I think hair is the most important on a guy cuz it changes how they look based on whatever it is. And I know it sounds weird but noses are also important cuz if its really big or weirdly shaped it makes the guy look weird.
it doesn't really matter to me.
it doesnt matter it all about personality
eyes eyes eyes!!!


and an amazing strong JAWLINE
a little stubble big lips and pretty eyes
i love sexy eyes...and a cute mouth...? lol and a great smile couldnt hurt ha
i personally lovee cheek bones and semi strong jaw lines. it's not super important but it's certainly an asset :) dont sweat it. there is almost always SOMETHING attractive about a guys face.
I love eyes, lips, jawlines, and eyebrows. They are by no means deal breakers if they aren't what I think of as ideal looking, but they are a nice bonus. I'd rather have a guy with thin lips who is funny, honest, and kind than a guy with perfect full lips who is a cheating @ss who can't form a complete sentence.
the first thing i notice is if he has a gorgeous smile and im a total sucker for dark eyes!


facial fetures are very important
Eyes, thats what drags me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment