Friday, January 8, 2010

What facial moisturizer should I use?

I have sensitive, blemish-prone skin that gets pretty oily after about 2 hours (after washing it). Could anyone recommend a moisturizer for my skin that won't make me break out, but will also moisturize well??What facial moisturizer should I use?
i really have blemish-prone skin, and i use a good cleanser that's for acne-prone skin, but my moisturizer's for people for normal to oily skin. i use kiehl's ultra facial moisturizer spf 15, it works wonders.





http://www.kiehls.com/_us/_en/face/ultra鈥?/a>





if you're that concerned about your acne, i'd try using kiehl's blue herbal moisturizer, it has salicylic acid to help prevent blemishes.





http://www.kiehls.com/_us/_en/face/blue-鈥?/a>





you can also get spot treatment that's in the same blue herbal line.





http://www.kiehls.com/_us/_en/face/blue-鈥?/a>





since your skin gets pretty oily after just two hours, i'd really use the clean and clear oil-absorbing sheets. i carry one with me everywhere, they're really handy for anyone with oily and shiny skin. i just use them at school, too, since they're so compact and easy to use. you just blot with them, and your shine goes away. the blue sheet turns transparent and it's super gross, but your skin looks amazing (and shine-free)!





http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDeta鈥?/a>





just a tip; i usually put extra moisturizer on my blemishes before i go to sleep and before i apply makeup. you can always cover red skin, but you'll never be able to cover dry skin.





good luck!What facial moisturizer should I use?
My sister uses the new Aveeno facial line and she is pleased; and I hear neutrogena is good also. I use clinque, works for me.
I have been using oil of olay since I was 20 years old, every morning and often at night. It is super lightweight, there are several formulas to choose from.





I have no wrinkles, but my sister who is 2 years younger does have those ';fine lines';. She doesn't use any moisturizer.





I love it. I am 34 now and everyone compliments me on my complextion and asks what I use.
Biore skin balancing mourstourizer works really well and helps prevent dry skin. Only problem it has fragrance in it. But it is supposed to help prevent oilyness and it doesn't cause break outs. At least for me it doesn't.
Pamela B. is right, Clinique is good. It can also be expensive. You might try Neutrogena products. I get mine at Drug Emporium. It's cheaper, %26amp; they don't make me break out. My skin is very sensitive, as is my purse. I can't stand too much of either. I don't get blemishes, but if my skin gets irritated, it goes red %26amp; dry. Neutrogena products take care of all my problems, without emptying my purse. Good Luck %26amp; Blessings
I would recommend go to your local Clinique counter. Their products are great and do not cause breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment