Friday, January 8, 2010

If I am trying to grow facial hair better/faster, what kind of razor/shaver should I use, electric or manual?

Also, what's the difference between a manual razor and an electric shaver?If I am trying to grow facial hair better/faster, what kind of razor/shaver should I use, electric or manual?
honestly, the last thing you should be trying to do is promote hair growth. trust me, i know its wanted when young, but you will regret ever trying to make it growIf I am trying to grow facial hair better/faster, what kind of razor/shaver should I use, electric or manual?
Growing of facial hair is not something you can manipulate by the type of razor you use. It is controled by your hormones and metabolism. As you get older you will have more facial hair and more body hair if it is in your genes.
electric shavers you dont have to put a gel on your face and they dont cut and when i was 14 i seen stubbles on my face i just shaved it and more hair came back after a couple times doing that

No comments:

Post a Comment