Friday, January 8, 2010

Facial Waxing Strips, I want to know how long does one box last?

Hey guys, can anyone tell me how long this product would last if i bought just one box?





It's a ready-to-use wax strips for face and bikini, and it has 8 waxing strips that are double sided, and i'm only doing my upperlip and chin/neck area.Facial Waxing Strips, I want to know how long does one box last?
It depends really. When i wax my upper lip it takes about 2 strips to fully remove all the hair. I wax about every 15-20 days, so they do last pretty long. I only need to buy 2 or 3 boxes every year but it depends on your hair type.


(Waxing normally lasts about 2-3 weeks for me so it depends on how fast it grows aswell. Try it a few times and you should be able to notice how fast it grows so can be prepared for the next time you wax.)Facial Waxing Strips, I want to know how long does one box last?
depends how often you use them.





If you used them every other day, using one side for your lip and one for your chin/neck area, that would be two sides of a strip used. so you have enough for 8 days depending on use.





It all depends and how many and how often you do it, and also if they effect with just one strip.
LOL okay. Well assuming you can use one strip to get the job done at each session since you can use both sides my best guess would be that you'd end up using a couple per month. So 4 months I'd say.
Depends how often you wax. Upperlip would be one, and depending on how many you use on the chin/neck area, it could be alot
  • mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment