Monday, April 26, 2010

Best homemade facial cleanser and moisturizer for combination skin?

My cheeks and everything else is DRY, but my nose is very oily. What is the best homemade cleanser and moisturizer I can use on my face?





And please no super complicated ones where you have to take 4 and 1/28 of a tablespoon of one thing combine it with another and wait until your grandma turns 69.





I just want a super simple one even I can do. Thank you. ;DBest homemade facial cleanser and moisturizer for combination skin?
Coconut oil. You can buy it in a health food store and maybe in a grocery store. It seems to dry oily skin, and moisturize dry skin. It feels and looks great. It's sold for cooking, but I don't use it for that.


And you can't get anything simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment